What to bring to your DOT Physical:
DOT Physical Requirements:
When you arrive at your appointment, we need the following:
- A current driver’s license issued from the state
- Any glasses, hearing aids, or contacts that you wear
- A list of all medications that you currently take
- Any special notices from your doctor (considerations, exemptions, etc.)
- A urine sample. Be sure to come well-hydrated, as you will need to take the urine test in-office.
View the official list from the FMCSA here.
If you are in need of a CDL medical exam, call for more info or schedule an appointment today!