On Site Testing
We offer on site testing to keep your employees compliant.
Interested in on site testing for your DOT Physicals? Please contact us, we would love to work with you and your company.
On-Site Testing in Concord, CA
We come to you! Call to learn more.
On-site testing from an occupational medicine (occmed) clinic involves conducting various medical tests on employees at their workplace to ensure they are physically capable of performing their job duties and to detect any potential health risks associated with their work environment. These tests may be conducted periodically or as needed, depending on the employer’s policies and the job requirements. The goal of on-site testing is to promote the health and safety of the employees and to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
Here are some examples of employees who might need on-site testing from an occmed clinic:
- Employees working in jobs that involve exposure to hazardous materials or chemicals, such as construction workers, manufacturing workers, or laboratory technicians
- Employees working in jobs that require physical labor or involve repetitive motions, such as assembly line workers or warehouse workers
- Employees working in jobs that require driving, such as truck drivers or bus drivers
- Employees working in jobs that require frequent use of computers, such as office workers or programmers
- Employees working in jobs that involve exposure to noise, such as airport workers or heavy machinery operators
- Employees working in jobs that require wearing personal protective equipment, such as firefighters or healthcare workers
Employers may also conduct on-site testing as part of their workplace wellness program to promote employee health and prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes or hypertension. The specific tests and assessments conducted during on-site testing will depend on the job requirements and the employer’s policies and practices.